On September 10, 2020 The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Ikeja Branch, elected Engr. Olutosin Ogunmola, MNSE, PMP as her 14th Branch Chairman, along with other members of the Executive Committee who will pilot the affairs of the Branch for 2020/2021.
Consequently, this shall be cemented with the Inauguration Ceremony holding on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 @ Sheraton, Ikeja by 11 am.
Engr Ogunmola shall be leading the NSE Ikeja Branch as Chairman for two years; and in the year 2020/2021, the following persons were also elected to work with him. The entire Executive Committee for year 2020/2021 shall also be Inaugurated on December 8, 2020.
- Engr. Olutosin Ogunmola, MNSE, PMP – Chairman
- Engr. Faosat Jenty, MNSE – Vice Chairman
- Engr. Adebayo Majonagbe, MNSE – General Secretary
- Engr. Isqeel Sadiq, MNSE – Asst. General Secretary
- Engr. Atinuke Owolabi, MNSE – Technical Secretary
- Engr. Tobias Ikenna ODO, MNSE – Asst. Technical Secretary
- Engr. Iyiola Olaoye, MNSE – Treasurer
- Engr. T. K. Ibrahim, FNSE – Financial Secretary
- Engr. Adegboyega Adeleye, FNSE – Publicity Secretary
- Engr. Femi Adedotun, MNSE – Ex-Officio
- Engr. Funmilade Akingbagbohun, FNSE – Immediate Past Chairman
- Engr. Abiola Kosegbe, FNSE – Co-opted
- Engr. Bayo Olusodo, MNSE – Co-opted
- Engr. Mary Afolayan, MNSE – Co-opted
The Inauguration Planning Committee is also pleased to inform us that although COVID-19 protocol demands a limitation on the number of persons to attend the event physically, all are encouraged to join the Program live on zoon.
Details for the zoom are as follows:
Meeting ID: 435 982 3735